Transform your health and transform your life with the wisdom of Oriental medicine.
Call us today on 0412 152 928.
The wisdom of Oriental Medicine lies in its wholistic approach to health.
Did you know that there are 8 branches of Traditional Chinese Medicine?
- Acupuncture – Gentle and painless treatments including Moxibusion, Cupping and Gua Sha (scraping)
- Herbs – Granules, capsules or pills are easy and convenient to use
- Nutrition – A whole food diet with plenty of clean, fresh water is an important part of creating a healthy body
- Massage – Learn acupressure massage to help you support your children’s health. Discover an invigorating form of self-massage (Do-In) to keep yourself feeling fabulous
- Exercise – Simply going for daily walks in the fresh air and sunshine can make a world of difference to all aspects of your health. Qigong is a wonderful system of gentle exercise, breathing, and meditation that can have a powerful effect on your body, mind and spirit
- Mediation – Slow down and start to include some time for mindful being amongst all your doing time
- Feng Shui – Your environment can affect your health so take a fresh look at your home and office, are they draining or uplifting you. Look at how you can flow with the natural daily and seasonal rhythms around you.
- Astrology – Chinese astrology combines the energy of the 12 animals, Yin and Yang, as well as the 5 elements (Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, and Wood). Find out how you can support your health by living in harmony with the energy of each year.
It is by addressing these eight branches that Tania can help you ease your symptoms and attend to underlying causes of many conditions thus restoring the energy you need to live a fulfilling life. Call for an appointment today on 0412 152 928.